Take your business further, faster with Ryan Gencarelli from wild idea co.
Ryan lends an empathetic ear to your entrepreneurial struggles while confidently pointing you in the right direction. He helps you achieve your business goals by pulling from his personal experience, referring to business programs, as well as grants and funding opportunities.
Ryan works with you to develop your business strategies and may even assign some homework. He genuinely cares about the Canadian entrepreneurial community and your success as a Canadian small business owner.
Building and nurturing relationships is central to Ryan’s business philosophy. He loves hearing from past coaching clients sharing successes, struggles, or just to say hello.
Ryan has advised and mentored hundreds of aspiring, budding, and seasoned entrepreneurs. He advises on business planning, development, growth, marketing, sales, project management, networking, and is generous with his entrepreneurial insight.
What you can expect & how to get the most from coaching.
What to Expect from Your Coach, Ryan
- Pre-meeting research conducted as needed to better understand your business, target customer, market, industry, and existing programs
- A 60-minute meeting, in-person, video, phone (whichever works best for you)
- Applicable e-introductions to Ryan’s professional network
- Measurable and attainable milestones
- Supplementary email support
How You Can Prepare for the Session
- Brainstorm and write down a few topics/questions
- Email Ryan any websites, documents, etc. you would like reviewed
- Try some of wild idea co.’s free tools (if applicable)
- Read some of wild idea co.’s blog articles
- Complete “homework” and goals from the previous session (if applicable)
Making the Most of Your Session
- Expect a positive, fun, solutions-oriented vibe
- Take notes and save documents/links
- Ask lots of questions
- Opportunity for continued coaching/mentoring
- Enjoy the process!